"Exposing the structural brilliance of our pure, unadulterated Octomore super heavily peated spirit, our 11.1 edition is powerful, understated and vibrant. Underpinned with a delicate balance of smoke and sweet vanilla from the ex-American oak casks, this single malt has spent just 5 years in contact with fresh first fill wood. The presence of peat on the palate is huge, and yet is incredibly balanced with clean fruit and floral notes. Distilled in 2014 from the 2013 harvest of 100% Scottish barley then filled into active ex-American oak, this high provenance, high peat single malt is a fitting embodiment of how quality ingredients demand less time to reach maturity."
- MALTED TO 139.6 PPM
- DISTILLED IN 2014 FROM THE 2013 HARVEST OF 100% SCOTTISH GROWN CONCERTO AND PROPINO BARLEY
- FULL TERM MATURATION IN FIRST FILL AMERICAN WHISKEY CASKS FROM JIM BEAM, HEAVEN HILL AND JACK DANIELS
- MATURED ENTIRELY ON ISLAY FOR FIVE YEARS
- BOTTLED UNCHILL-FILTERED AND COLOURING FREE AT BRUICHLADDICH DISTILLERY, 59.4% ALC. / VOL
- LIMITED TO 30,000 BOTTLES